Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
This tech client is seeking a London based Digital Marketing Manager to take on a brand new role in the team.
Our client has a growing marketing team and this is a brand new role. You'd really be able to make it your own! The company provide platforms which enable their clients to serve their customers brilliantly. From key communications connectivity, through to creating new business models and revenue streams utilising CPaaS capabilities, they offer a range of products and services. The role is full time and would be based in Central London two days per week at least, with the option of homeworking the rest of the time.
This exciting new role will involve:
- developing, owning and delivering digital marketing strategies for clients
- owning acquisition, brand activation and engagement for B2C products, across channels including search, social, display and mobile platforms
- leading on customer experience and retention strategy and activities, defining and developing lifecycle strategies in support of business goals and revenue targets
- being the key owner of maintaining consistency across all channels and ensuring the client brands’ standards and messages are presented to create a cohesive brand experience
- working with BI and reporting to measure and analyse campaign and activity performance, optimise and deliver to ROI, ROAS, CPA and other KPIs
To be considered, you MUST HAVE:
- strong digital marketing skills, including mobile/app marketing
- ideally, tech or telcoms sector experience
- the ability to work in the London office twice per week
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW!